Products & Services
ACERALAVA manufactures long stainless steel products, specializing in Ingots, round and square bars and billets, rolled and forged (120-600 mm) [INCHES].
El proceso de fabricación (tanto imagen como en texto). Lo estamos quitando de todos los
materiales para no hacerlo público.
Steel shop facilities include:
- EAF (Electric Arc Furnace)
- In the melting shop: Starting from metals and scrap, steel is refined and chemistry is adjusted to be poured into different weight/size ingots.
- In the Forging and rolling mill: Ingots are either hot forged in two high capacity available press or rolled through a rolling reverse mill system.
- In the finishing lines Grinding is possible for Ingots Round and Square billets and for the round bars we have straightening, peeling and polishing lines.
Our Billets / Bars
Aceralava has possibilities to make:
- Round billets and bars from 165 mm diameter to 600 mm
- Square billet and bars 120 mm diameter to 500 mm, and 500 mm width
- Flat bars from 60mm to 300mm
Benefits of our Bars & Billets
- Forged billets
- Good internal soundness, good surface finish either in black, ground or peeled conditions.
- Suitable sizes for all kind of downstream forged products.
- Flat billets for hot rolled flat bars, easy to handle, more productive and cost saving.
- Forged bars
- Suitable to all sizes, for round peeled bars, any grade, spec., approval or surface finish condition.
- Flat bar minimize material needed and machining time, improving productivity and cost saving.
- Easier to handle than big sizes and thick plates, less scrap produced, lower costs.